Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hello

Well, here I am moving into the 21st century, not quite kicking and screaming but certainly not as prepared as I would like to be. I have no idea how to make all the fonts match, LOL I have been making jewelry for about 5 years seriously(as a way to retire someday)before that I made love beads in the 60's as a child and did alot of macrame as a teen. I have always wanted to be an artist-somehow I ended up nursing as a career, but I still have that desire to create and be artistic. Anyone that has that artistic gene will understand when I say that it HAS to come out! I started out drawing,painting, writing short stories/poetry. I have won a few awards in those categories and have been published a few times.I had 3 kids and could never find time to write or paint. I did some cross stitching for awhile but then I discovered the jewelry(quite by accident)and found that I could work on it while the kids did homework or before going to bed at night, most of all I could create things out fo my thoughts and dreams. My company name came from that idea-I always have my best ideas when I am almost asleep or barely awake thus in a "dreamshadow". So, there you have the base history, I may add more when I check out this profile thing.I hope I will get a few followers so i will have an excuse to update this thing at least weekly(the goal). thanks for stopping by.
http://www.dreamshadowdesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment